IMPORTANT: Please read before registering.
Presented By: Bob Tarantino, Lawyer, PhD (Osgoode Hall Law School), Itinerant Adjunct Law Lecturer
CEU: 1.5 Structured Learning Hours
HOW TO REGISTER:
1) Please sign in with your OAA Username.
Forgot your username? Click here to reset it.
2) Once you have signed in, select "REGISTER MYSELF" and then "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT".
If you are not an OAA member please contact OAAContinuingEducation@oaa.on.ca create a nonmember account.
1) To pay by cheque OR online banking, enter your name at the PURCHASE ORDER field and click "SUBMIT ORDER" to receive an automatically generated Order Confirmation via email, which also serves as an invoice/receipt.
2) VISA and MasterCard payments are accepted. Please note the payment processing company charges a non-refundable 2.5% convenience fee.
- For a full refund, a cancellation request must be submitted in writing to OAAContinuingEducation@oaa.on.ca at least 48 hours prior the session;
- Refunds will not be granted for late cancellations and no-shows;
- In order to receive your Continuing Education hours please ensure you login under your individual account. Practice accounts will not receive Continuing Education hours;
- The OAA will email you the Zoom Access Link one day prior to the event